At The Little Way CSH, we believe in the benefits of wearing uniforms, to promote educational focus, a unified student body and a culture of respect. Please follow our uniform guidelines so that we may favorably represent our homeschool community and to heighten the value we place on our class day.
- Navy blue polo shirt with slacks, knee-length shorts or a knee-length jumper or skirt.
- Navy blue polo dress, knee-length.
- Tidy hair, no hats, no sweatpants/leggings (unless worn under a skirt).
- Neutral or navy bike shorts or leggings under skirts/dresses to ensure modesty.
- Navy blue polo shirt (long or short-sleeved), slacks or shorts.
- Tidy hair, no hats, no sweatpants.
Uniforms are optional for children in our Nursery group, but keep in mind that many toddlers enjoy being included in our navy-blue family culture!
- Lands-End Uniform: Navy polos, sweatshirts, sweaters, t-shirts (for field trips) and totes with the Catholic Schoolhouse logo are available from Lands End. Visit landsend.com/school for more information and to create a student account. The school number for these products is 900182973.